Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 March, 06:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
How can we free our ppl that have had to max out their credit cards for food and gas and have been terrorized with 25 to 30% iterest rates,

What if every one with a credit card all in the same month just stopped paying them?
They hold no security so what other than ruining their credit rating could be done to them?

Everyone stop paying?
The Big 3?
Bank of America
JP Morgan/Chase
Citi

Finish them off?
12:03 AM - Mar 12, 2023
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
13 March, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
From what I read they sell it to another bank and they take on the loans so we will still have to pay unless they all fall idk like how they sell mortgages idk fook them all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacee Barton @sdb1972
13 March, 02:54
In response America First to his Publication
Yeah, that’s what I read too unless they all fell you don’t get away with it.. it’s the same thing they do with other debt that you don’t pay if you wait to seven years, they just re-sell it to someone else and start over..

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 02:56
In response America First to his Publication
Well then if they sell them, doesn't that make them a 3rd party collector?

Not sure how that works. I would suppose there is a clause in the mtg contract allowing them to sell it.
I would not suggest it on mtgs at this point because they will repo your home and sell it.

With credit cards they hold no security, so my question would be how can they collect their money if you dont pay them.

Like can they get a judgement? If so can it even be enforced?
I had a judgement thr court on a renter and because he was self employed, I had no mechanism to collect since I could not garnishy the wages of a self employed person for instance.
Even if he had assests, that only served me to put liens on them IF he sold them and even then a mechanics lien is last on the list of liens to be able to actually collect below the Fed, State, and local govt, and mtg holders collections for liens.

Just looking into it.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 March, 08:58
Already acting on this...or should I say "NOT" acting on the payments of their 20% interest.. Fook them!💥

13 March, 02:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yeah, I am lookig into what they could do, but at this point if everyone stopped paying them they would go down pretty quick I think.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
13 March, 02:52
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
i don't have any of these

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 March, 02:24
I am in the same mindset. If there is a reset, Banks close, what happens to us? The cardholders. Heard someone from Wells Fargo unable to make car payment, accts frzn. Not their fault. Suspect something may surface this week that will offer some options for the likes of us :)

12 March, 05:12
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
My experience with bank closures is as follows.
Yrs ago was Director of the Treasury in mid sized town in charge of investing & maintaining the security of the counties funds, about 36million per yr cash flow.
By law I was required to keep the money safely invested & secured against loss,
In order to do that our only avenue to invest the money was via CDs, no stock market or other investments were allowed. Each bank would only allow 250k to be secured by the FDIC so I had to force our banks to hold non tradable A rated Bonds in a third party escrow in our name.
So the bank we did business with had to physically pledge the ACTUALL Bond certiicates in a safe deposit box at a bank they were not associated with that they could not sell without my written permission as security against the loss of our funds were our bank to fail.

Having done ALL OF THAT, when the Savings & Loan crisis hit yrs ago I still had to fight tooth & nail to claw back our funds once the FDIC took over the ba

12 March, 05:28
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Part 2

Even tho we did eventually recover our money, many cities that did not follow the letter of the law on this procedure did not get theirs back and it took a while.

Having said that, the FDIC is the govt backing your money in the banks up to 250k.
What does that mean for you if that govt, the US Corporation, is defunct?
Well that would be the question and I understand that the clause for the FDIC doesn't necessarily say WHEN you would get back your money either.
Even back then a decade or more ago even with all my ts crossed and eyes dotted, it still took me months to get some of it back.

Some cities and counties that had failed to put in the clause in their agreement for the securities to not be tradable with out the Trustee's release i dont think got their money back because they were traded and gone.

Juan says we are not destroying the dollar but rather destroying the fiat money and going back to constitutional money, gold & silver. That's all I know.

Fred Hand @CntryBoy777
12 March, 12:53
Nwhen the dollar collapses the debt will be wipedout...all modernday debt is, wait for it.....Unconstitutional...👍😉 o need, when the

12 March, 05:39
In response Fred Hand to his Publication
But this has taken so long, many can not hold out any longer and need avenues out of that credit card debt bondage. Many have paid such high interest rates for so many yrs they have paid back the money already many times in profit for these demons,