☀️ Good Morning AU fam! ☕️
(This made laughed so hard I snorted 😂)
07:00 AM - Mar 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
11 March, 08:40
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
What a DOLT!,,…eeewww

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 March, 09:26
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
How so? This can actually be very cathartic; expelling pent up energy, then manifesting a positive day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
11 March, 07:24
LoL That does help but I would be screaming all day long....
so instead of that I became a percussionist and it helps too...... because if you're angry, just hit those drums harder and it really helps with stress......Music always wins...=)

11 March, 07:47
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
I do the same but in art form.😎😋

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
11 March, 07:22
Ha! I’ve literally done this…

11 March, 07:22
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
😂😂😂 me too! 🤪🥴

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 March, 07:09
🤣

E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
11 March, 07:16
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
That's me before I've had my morning coffee.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 March, 07:01
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 March, 07:02 (E)
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I feel like many of us can relate to this, weary with battle fatigue. We just have to keep pushing through and force ourselves to focus on all the blessings through the chaos. 🙏