Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
11 March, 12:20
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
👍 BANKS COLLAPSING! Please share.

https://twitter.com/Genera...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
11 March, 12:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
10 March, 10:54
These crazy boys…synching again. 🤯

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 March, 10:48
Sarah, You ever wonder why VK moved a group of people to WeGo then AU.? I think about that a lot. Is VK connect to Elon I don't care it has just been a cool journey.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
11 March, 12:11
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
All good questions, I'm not sure. Just here trying to piece it together as it comes. Seems like the original go-to was We-Go, but then Koba created AU....much more of a Twitter vibe that we were all used to. So we stayed over here. Definitely some kind of VK-Elon connection, can't wait to know more!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 March, 10:35
ok..so WTF is going on? Are these the same people?

11 March, 12:12
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Who knows, some similar vibes for sure!

America First @AmericaFirst17
10 March, 10:08
Yes, I just checked Twitter to verify that VK and Elon posted "Comforting" just hours apart. It's true. I had to see it for myself. 😄

11 March, 12:12
In response America First to her Publication
🙂