Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 March, 03:22
Dept of Defense decode

=

Let There Be Light πŸ’‘/ English Gematria Code πŸ” πŸ”’/ Tesseract / Hot Hot Hot πŸ”₯/ Minutes / A Quiet Place / Calmly / He Has The Blood Of A King / The Simpsons / Big Announcement / The Stage Is Set / Death By Numbers / The Biblical Messiah 🦌/ Staged Fake Phony / Come Fly With Me / C Im Longing For Home M / I Am Gods Secret / Corey Taylor β™₯/ Toy Story / Divine Unicorn πŸ¦„ / Focus On Me / People Are Boring 😴/ The White DragonπŸ‰/ Free Our People / I Remember Who I Am / I Am The Female DragonπŸ‰/ Amazing Here We Go / Change Happy Ending / Beyond Duality ☯️/ False History / I Need Your Help / Open The Seals / Our Time / Ready To Serve / Unimaginable Pain 😭/ Am Learning To Like Him πŸ‘/ Help Me I Need You / And Jesus Wept / I Do It For You / This Is A New Day / Flock Of Zombies πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ/ Big Package Coming Soon πŸ“¦/ Checkmate Losers β™Ÿ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
157-751
942-249
TS 13:00 - 1:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
08 March, 03:36
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-to love
Greek-complaint

Hebrew-Erek, a city in Babylon
Greek-"horse-ruler", Archippus, a Christian at Colossae

Hebrew-Bavvai, an Israelite
Greek-a bramble bush

Hebrew-a native
Greek-without reason

Hebrew-"God is salvation", a son of David
Greek-to throw in turn, exchange

Hebrew-Adalya, the fifth son of Haman
Greek-to contend, wrestle

Hebrew-a ram
Greek-to roll away or back

Hebrew-a wheel
Greek-boastfulness

Hebrew-lightning
Greek-to accomplish thoroughly, to persist

Hebrew-a rush, bulrush
Greek-thickness, abundance

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 March, 04:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication