Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 08:59
Nana sure hopes he is right but we have not been thr a NDE yet so Idk nor nuke event!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
06 March, 11:43 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
just one question... why do you give more credence to Juan's NDE predictions than you do to Scripture and The Book of Revelation and Even Christ's Word on His 2nd Coming in the Gospel?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 March, 01:14
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
What he has said resonates with me. Imo the military need the NDE to take control for now. We have to take America back & get strong again before any battle with the antichrist in the future, if that occurs in this lifetime.
However,
I have had a NDE myself, have been in God's presence twice in my life.
I have always gone directly to God rather than the words written by any human.

It has been proven to me that humans have tampered with the verbiage in the Bible & I also understand there are perhaps 700 more books.
I have been raise a Foot Washing Baptist so it is not that I doubt the Bible, I just do not believe we have it all in its original context, but it doesn't matter to me because I have always gone straight to God.
I have not needed a book or priest to connect me & I have no need to worry about the timing of what God plans, I am not afraid, I trust him fully.

IMHO ppl should hold on to their direct connection to God and trust in the teaching of Jesus.

Only people mentioned by Qbee63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deborah Hunt, click on at the bottom under it