Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 March, 07:14
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT SAVING THE CHILDREN, WHAT ABOUT MINE!! SHE IS 10 TIMES SWOLLEN!! HELP DEAR HER DEAR GOD!! I AM FREAKING OUT!! HELP!! @VincentKennedy @kimrunner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
If someone knows how to set up one of those free conference calls services - I'm willing to lead a group daily prayer for Riley.

Just reach out to me with the conference call setup and let's make it happen. We will stand in the gap of prayer for Riley in FULL FAITH & CONVICTION that she is ALREADY WELL.

Send me the conference call number. Let me know who is in and we can start right away.

15 - 20 minutes phone prayer every day this month. I'll get the prayers ready.

P.S. Even if you are not able to do this with me, please, please, please share it all over this platform so we can find people who are available.
10:58 PM - Mar 07, 2023 (E)
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 March, 11:03
In response America First to her Publication
Only thing i know of is zoom calls - you download the app, but numbers are restricted. So is time (45m)
Maybe @RoccoQ suggestion would work where we all pray at the same time here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 March, 09:12
If we cant do the call, maybe we login here at the same time every day and share prayers.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
08 March, 08:05
I don't know how to conference call but I will pray with you anytime, Mary Beth. Sending prayers right now. Do you want my phone number?