Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Let's just say that I have lost enthusiasm for bookkeeping, accounting, and financial administration since the start of Covid. Being in a non-compliant modality with the funding demands of the administrative state is stressful, but honour demands that we do not give money to murderers. They continue to threaten and cajole, but at this point I would rather go to prison than give them a penny. I have lost so much, and had so many costs to protect myself and others, that at this point they owe me, not the other way around.
08:35 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
08 March, 03:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you martin.
What your doing with showing people more about Law, Fraudulent, defective, corrupt, dirty hands, acting as Government, Corporations for profit, forcing police=policy as law.
Similar to the bakers, charging/Charges are banking terms...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
08 March, 03:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
"How to get information on the record?"

Process is start a court of Record.
Police are forcing slavery.
One needs to be arrested, and/or to have other unlawful claims, charges brought against, to start process to battle corruption.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396