Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Brenda Hardin @Brendy
13 March, 11:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good morning VK. Beautiful horse. 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 March, 01:32
Waking a locomotive ... Hah - with little reigns for control ... its just a deception to that stallion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 March, 11:26
14 Sec! Q 14 💥💥💥‼️ (One of my Favorite Q’s of all time)

Now I want a Budweiser! 🤦‍♀️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 March, 09:48
Let’s ride

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 March, 09:05
Good morning

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 March, 07:17
Good morning and
GIDDY. UP.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
06 March, 10:42
Beautiful

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
06 March, 09:59
Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Such beauty, majesty and power all in one beautiful animal!!! Wish I could talk to the
animals. Is that coming sometime VK?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 March, 09:49
😄🔥💥🙏💗the horse is beautiful...God bless each and everyone of us

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 March, 09:49
💗🐴

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
06 March, 09:48
Good evening VK....horses will teach you all about yourself...🤗..the beauty and strength...

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 March, 05:58
./sync

damn... steppin' out!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
06 March, 05:57
That horse stole Britney Spears hair!💃

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
06 March, 05:30
Looks like VKM

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
06 March, 02:39
Looks to me like the "horse is out of the stable/barn."

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 March, 02:23
Gorgeousness on steroids. GM @VK and Patriots ww.
What a beautiful start to a beautiful season of boomerangs. :)

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
06 March, 02:14
When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk: he trots the air; the earth sings when he touches it; the basest horn of his hoof is more musical than the pipe of Hermes. — William Shakespeare.
https://i.pinimg.com/origi...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 March, 02:13
Good morning VK and AnonUp family.
Beautiful, powerful horse! Stunning!
Have a Blessed day ✨

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
06 March, 02:10

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 March, 01:58

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 March, 01:48

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 March, 01:28
Good Morning VK and AU family 😊

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
06 March, 01:09
Have a Great Day Patriots 💖💖💖

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 March, 01:07
Grand Rising Beautiful Souls. She is gorgeous, messy hair, don't care 😊

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
06 March, 01:04
Beautiful Belgian! Grew up working with them as a child.
The Gentle Giants of the Equine World.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 March, 01:01
I hope it’s the black hats that have missed their chance. I’m going for ‘we are winning’.

Beautiful, badass creature.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 March, 12:57
Breathtaking!
💛
Good Monday VK & AU family💞

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 March, 12:55
Bonjour 🥰magnifique ! Mon signe 😇