Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 February, 06:04 (E)
I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE MUCH LATELY. MY EMOTIONS ARE ALL SCATTERED. TOMORROW MY DAUGHTER GOES IN FOR PRE-OP AND WEDNESDAY MORNING WE HAVE TO BE AT THE HOSPITAL AT 5:30AM FOR HER HEART CATH AND AIRWAYS. EVERY TIME SHE HAS HAD TO HAVE SURGERY (3 TIMES ) I KEEP ASKING GOD WHY HAS SHE HAD TO ENDURE SO MUCH IN HER LIFE. SHE IS MY BEAUTIFUL BLESSING. PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I WANT A MED BED FOR HER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE HELP DEAR LORD 🙏🏻 HELP @VincentKennedy Tank_Ultra_Patriot @DanUSCG @doqholliday and EVERYONE.. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH THE HIGHEST RANKING OFFICIALS 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 March, 07:31
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Many PRAYERS - May Gods hands comfort and heal... I am not sure but I heard there was a MED BED center in either Fort Lauderdale or Lauderdale by the Sea Florida. If I find a source I will let you know - maybe others can start looking too - there has to be one somewhere. PRAYERS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
Someone had shared this link I am unsure of validity
https://www.teslabiohealin...
07:09 PM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 March, 08:34
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Hmm. I heard of these - but not sure of the validity ... I wish they would just roll them out already..we are always stuck second guessing and there are so many trying to profit off of tech and the movement... I just PRAY for the ones who are hurting to heal !