LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 March, 10:05
I could use some prayers today.

My Oma (grandma) died. She is no longer suffering, and she is now with God & her parents, her daughter my Aunt, and her husband my Opa. I will always miss her, like I miss my Opa. I am grateful she lived a long life to 95, and is no longer suffering. 🙏🏻

My brother, my best friend of all lifetimes, has his PET scan today, so we are praying for good news, please God in Heaven let him be cancer free 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
03 March, 11:23
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Lifting you up in prayers of healing today. Your grandma is home, now. Safe and happy with God.

Awww, so wonderful to have your brother who is your best friend of all lifetimes here with you on this planet. I am praying for him, too.

No matter the news.....just know that there is a cure for cancer. Ivermectin is one of many.

Chewy dot com has the dog dewormer called panacur.

Another cure is Fenbendazole.

MedicalMedium dot com also has the celery juice protocol which kills whatever parasites (Cancer!) is in the body.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
03 March, 12:58
In response America First to her Publication
What are your thoughts taking animal ivermectin versus pills for humans? I know people are taking ivermectin made for horses. What are your thoughts?

Danny James @DComposer07
04 March, 11:52
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
I get my Ivermectin at the Integrative cancer clinic I’m doing my treatments at. Fenbendazole I’m getting online in capsule, I didn’t want to deal with paste or powders. I think it’s all working, I feel amazing! And feel like I’m cancer free! We’ll know soon!

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
05 March, 06:58
In response Danny James to his Publication
How often and how much of ivermectin do you take ? His long have you been on it? Are you taking Fenbendazole at the same time?

Danny James @DComposer07
05 March, 08:39
12mg of Ivermectin daily for last 2 months and probably on it for another 6 months or more. Fenben at same time but only for 3 days then off for 4 days each week. Also on Albendezole and I get an IV of Artisinate twice a week which is an anti-malarial that also has strong anti-cancer effects. Also getting 125grams of Vitamin C IV twice a week which is insane amount of Vitamin C. It’s pretty tough on my body but it does wonders!

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
05 March, 09:18
You have a cancer Dr ? Does he know of this regime? Is the Fenbendazole for humans or animal? I see Fenbendazole on Amazon but very Leary!

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
05 March, 09:32
I don’t mean to be nosy. I have had oral chemo and have upcoming procedures. I need all the info I can get!

Danny James @DComposer07
05 March, 11:03
Also vitamin C, D (10,000-15,000 IU) Vitamin E (helps ivermectin work!) and Black Cumin Seed Oil, Barley Grass powder, manuka honey, raw unfiltered olive oil, natto K, garlic and broccoli sprouts in high dose capsule, green tea capsule as well. Turkey Tail mushrooms (10-20grams) and Cats Claw is a great DNA repair for chemo damage. All these little things together help to limit cancer’s pathways and activate our own immune system.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
Do you take all of this? Of all that you have mentioned what do think works the best? Have any drs mentioned not using meds that are for animals? I have real qualms about taking things not meant for humans. Thoughts?
12:42 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Stitcher in this post can reply
Danny James @DComposer07
05 March, 01:05
Yep I’m taking all of that! (And more haha). This is the fenden I take. My cancer center recommended it. I’ve had no issues taking it!
Fenben LAB Fenbendazol 222mg, 30 Caps, Purity >99%, Certified Third-Party Laboratory Tested, Analysis Report Included https://a.co/d/a7hEfVD

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
05 March, 01:19
Do you take ivermectin and Fenbendazole with food or on empty stomach? Does the clinic provide you with the ivermectin? Have you read any articles about ivermectin and it’s affects on cancer ? I have so many questions I know. Has all of these things you take made you nauseated and sick to your stomach? I had surgery to remove stage 2 followed with 8 rounds of oral chemo. I did not know about ivermectin when I went though this in 2021.