Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 March, 01:38
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
You are stronger than you think, this will pass.
Take care of your needs, prep as best as possible ... your job ? - idk, pray for wisdom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 March, 04:50
💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 March, 04:48
You are not alone and are stronger than you think. Faith and love.
🙏💖🙏

Kim Board @Kimpossible
06 March, 09:24
Sending prayers and strength. 🙏

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 March, 08:00
Kathy 👏 FEELS GOoD to make a conscious decision to return to the present moment where the Love of God forever resides, YES? Fear NOT as you release ego’s past programs of judgment, guilt, punishment, forgiving any misperceptions you hold of yourself or others. You are aligning within Love’s expressions of peace, joy and innocence... the journey of Self-Awareness, Peace of Mind and JOY! Brave New 💓🙏

kolibri @kolibri
06 March, 12:39
🙏🙏🙏

Emma ElT @auntieeme
05 March, 09:55
🙏🌹

Time Travel @369travel
05 March, 09:19
I don't believe that you would feel this way if you didn't already know that leaving was the right decision. It's scary and understandable to feel out of sorts, but I think you already know the correct path forward. Sending love and light

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 March, 09:07
You are enough and you are loved!!! I AM praying that your needs will be met by Almighty God. Go within and TRUST Him. He will hear your prayers and petitions and will answer you with a gentle nudge, a song or an inner knowing that can only come from your Divine Source. Follow your heart and your gut instinct. Drop out of the ego mind into the heart mind. You will be alright Patriot. Much LOVE to you!!! 💕🙏

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
05 March, 08:56
It seems like quite a few of us in our 50s are reevaluating our lives.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 March, 08:53
Praying for God's Holy Divine intervention and provision, In Yeshua's name.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
05 March, 08:38
God bless
🙏🙏🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 March, 08:20
We are with You. You are in Good Company. Prayers of Quantum Love and Light.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 March, 08:18
God thank you that you will supply all of Kathy's needs. Provide her wisdom and discernment. Point her in the right direction.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
05 March, 09:28
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Amen

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 March, 08:11
Lifting you up in prayer, Kathy. Love and light surrounding you.
🙏✨ ❤️✨🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
05 March, 08:09
🙏❤️🕊

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
05 March, 08:06
🙏🏻Praying🙏🏻

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
05 March, 08:05
As you take this stand, my prayers for Love & Courage to assist you on this journey. 🙏💜

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 08:02
Praying

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
05 March, 07:46
🙏💐❤️

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
05 March, 06:18
Heavenly Father, In Jesus name send healing balm and hope to Kathy Jean.
Kathy get into the Word of God.
Fear Not, For I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you.
Yes I will help you.
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 March, 05:45
Thought of you when I read this.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
05 March, 04:43
🙏

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
05 March, 04:13
Prayers for your journey Kathy ❤️🙏❤️.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 March, 04:10
As the wise indians are telling us: follow your heart and your inner spirit, cause a road to go is the only good road if it is carrying your heart and is guided by your true spirit.
🙏🙏🙏

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 March, 03:56
New things are scary but I believe you can do this. I find if I take one day at a time and not let fear thoughts creep in, in just a matter of time everything looks better. For the last 2 years I've been simplifying my life and removing things that I felt held value in my world, materialistic things, and it was so hard to let them go but looking back now I truly am happier now with the weight of those things out of my life. I miss not one thing but the sweet memories are still with me for some of those things. I Pray you can let go of those things that do not serve you, with ease. I Pray that you are freed from the fear of a new life and movement into the unknown and adventure overtakes you and fills your heart and life instead.

Sending you strength and love!

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
05 March, 03:55
Heartfelt Prayers sent" 💖

Paul Bruton @DrB
05 March, 03:53
🙏💕

Silver Cat @silvercat
05 March, 03:17
First, know that you are loved! Now, get out and get more sunshine. Take care of your body with good water and nutricious foods. A book that will help greatly is The Healing Code by Alex Loyd. https://www.thriftbooks.co... Helps with past traumas. The more healing, the more you can see new doors opening for you! Also, Psalms 51 and 91 are great!

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
05 March, 03:07
Been there! In 1979 I gave my life to Jesus not because I wanted too but because I was at a place where suicide looks like an escape from the Life of fear I was living in.....I went to a little church out of duty to a friend who invited me!

He knew I was living in fear induced coma both mentally and spiritually speaking, my thoughts were only of the evil I had submitted too 12 years earlier. Witchcraft had eaten a hole in my soul, stolen my innocence over time and I did not know how to be free!

I desired power over others, I got it but paid more back in giving my life to satanic fear of what would happen if I died, I knew the bible said it was wrong but the heaviness of having no way out made my life hell on earth!

As I sat drunk and high on drugs in the back of the church God began changing my future by wiping away my excuses, healing my attitude and blowing up my heart for him!

I haven't looked back, still make mistakes but I know their learning times not the end in thems