Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 March, 12:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
What if we already live in the Jungle. The ice age was fake, dino's fake, what if through weather manipulation that planet earth was all a tropical paradise (Garden of Eden). We just need to take it back.
03:52 AM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rat17Pack in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
05 March, 08:25
In response Rat Pack to his Publication
Husband has found pieces of coral on our land, looks identical to what comes from the ocean. We live in Minnesota, and not anywhere near the great lakes. Where did that coral come from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 March, 04:04
In response Rat Pack to his Publication
I've often thought about that, throughout the years, but... it's not an easy sell. Nevertheless,
I still leave space in my mind for it to be so. I'm ready for the end of snow, and frigid winter weather, for sure! :)

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
05 March, 08:23
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Me too! ❄️🥶❄️