Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 March, 04:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I had a good supply of silver I bought in 2021 but had to sell it to make ends meet not long ago. I'm holding on to my 2000 XRP, but wish it would at least get up to $100 so I could sell 50. I'm getting real close to being homeless. Every day brings more bad news.
March was the month I'd hoped would bring relief. If it doesn't happen I don't know where I'll be in April.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shui Njiokiktjien @Shuinjio
03 March, 04:03
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I agree I'm in the same position at the end of this month who knows where I'll be living cuz I won't have a home or the money to do anything things . All we can do is just pray and trust God will take care of us I'll keep you in my prayers

David Treciak @scifiwriter
What state do you live in? Someone suggested getting a camper or RV. It's not a bad idea.
02:32 AM - Mar 04, 2023
In response Shui Njiokiktjien to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Shui Njiokiktjien @Shuinjio
04 March, 01:27
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I live in Idaho and I am in a camper but I won't have any place to put it after the end of this month because I won't have any money I do work for myself and hope that things will pick up I'm a landscaper and right now we're buried in three feet of snow let's just pray things all go for us in the right direction keep you in my prayers