Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Prepping Tips

How to charge your mobile phone, when there is no power.

Join: RevealedEye
11:40 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
03 March, 03:03
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Any idea what brand denim pants/jacket he's wearing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
03 March, 03:05
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I don't know, but those jeans are pretty cool, look kinda like denim Chaps LOL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
03 March, 03:49
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
They are awesome. I was hoping somebody knew but I guess not yet. They do remind me of chaps but are all in one integrated design. I love them.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
03 March, 12:06
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Instant fire starter - just bathe some cotton balls in vaseline and you have an instant fire starter that will burn 5-7 mins per cotton ball. The best part is you can treat a hundred cotton balls and carry them in a sandwich bag in your back pack... they weigh practically nothing and they're waterproof too. Feel free to try it right now if you have the ingredients and see for yourself.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
03 March, 12:21
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
This is great info!! Thanks so much!! 👍😄

Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 March, 12:23
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Save/wipe clear/fold without washing grease off of butter wrappers too! AMAZINGLY flammable when unrolled/lit even wet!