Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
02 March, 01:27
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Whilst in office DJT lifted the Obama plan to phase out incandescent bulbs/ halogen bulbs telling us about harmful LEDs (blue light).

Biden banned incandescent bulbs again.

LiFi, combines LED lightbulbs with wireless signals & is 5g tech. Which we know is harmful. They want these bulbs in every room because the signal doesn't travel through walls very well.

Blue light - harms eyes, drains energy, impacts sleep and mitochondria (lethagy and other health issues), stimulate appetite.
Greenwashed product.

5g is harmful to human health & has a more sinister use re human connectivity.

Incandescent bulbs are cheaper, easier to recycle, contain full spectrum light which is closer to natural light and better for us.

https://www.breitbart.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
02 March, 01:07
I went through my home and slow motion video'd my lights. I could not believe the flickering taking place that is subliminally being picked up.
I changed out all the flickering bulbs to Incandescent light bulbs and ensured they were not flickering. There are blue blox bulbs you can get also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
02 March, 01:33
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Any advise where to find them? What brand? On Amazon?

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
01 March, 08:32
I put some in my horse trailer because they don’t get hot. The regular tiny bulbs get so hot I couldn’t touch them. They are dangerous though because they are flashing diodes