Captain Rick @CaptainRick
I’m struggling financially at the moment and could use some prayers to give me a sense of direction on how to right this ship.
09:05 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by CaptainRick in this post can reply
Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
01 March, 04:12
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Asking Father to guide you and give you His mercy and grace🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 March, 11:39
The Bible says if 2 or more come in prayer I will answer their needs. Let’s give it a shot and pray for each other. I feel your pain. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 March, 10:31
Like everything else, financial freedom is a state of mind.

Repeat in your mind simple affirmations like "I have more than enough money to live the life I want to live" or "I attract money into my life from many different sources." Say them with feeling and expect your life to be financially secure.

Most people who lack money lack it because deep down inside they have negative feelings about it.

Change your attitude and change your life.

You have to FEEL it.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 March, 10:23
Same boat, Captain...Pray as hard as you can, it worked for me and the fact that every Anon and Patriot here prayed for me last month, I got a job AND can still do my Cake biz... Prayers work.. Sending you major love...and of course prayers for your peace and guidance God will see you through!!🙏💓🙏 WWG1WGAWW

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 March, 10:22
Oh Rick! We can help! Can you start a gofundme to get right in the interim? I know myself & others would be happy to help! You always have my prayers. What are you experienced in? We can manifest the right job to come your way! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
01 March, 10:21
Sending prayers for financial prosperity. 🙏

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
01 March, 10:20
🙏🙏🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 March, 10:17
Hold tight and hang on. I pray for all in need to receive what they need to get through this.
🙏🙏🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
01 March, 10:16
I am happy to pray.

May your wildest dreams be fulfilled and may you know the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
ps. Joel 2 is what I am practicing for me and my family.

Love Grace and Peace. amen.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 March, 10:14 (E)
Dear God, our guiding source, Open the door for our brother to find his path right now. You tell us to be precise and ask directly without interference. We ask that he find where he needs to go to find his next move Lord. Open his eyes wide so he doesn’t miss an opportunity to where You want him you go. Only your hand to guide him. Thank you for hearing our prayers Lord

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
01 March, 10:13
🙏🙏🙏

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
01 March, 10:13
Sending love and prayers

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
01 March, 10:02
🙏🙏🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 March, 09:59
God, I offer myself to you, I come before you with a petition for someone else and not myself.
I ask you send an angel of protection over Rick.
Please grant him the ability to financially make ends meet. Grant him abundance and relief from the stress of trying to provide for himself and family. Give him direction, and strength as he goes forward.
IN your name we pray.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 March, 09:51
Praying for you 🙏 ❤️

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
01 March, 09:26
Prayers for you fren. 🙏❤️

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
01 March, 09:22
Praying🙏🙏🙏

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
01 March, 09:21
Just saw something similar on Twitter where the guy bought a hot dog cart on Amazon, opened a $400.00 Sams Club account. Makes $400 a day.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
01 March, 09:19
May the Lord guide you, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 March, 09:19
God give Rick wisdom and guidance. Provide for his every need super abundantly. We thank you for your divine provisions.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
01 March, 09:18
Can ya give GiveSendGo a try? I'd be willing to help a little and I'm sure others would also.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
01 March, 09:18
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 March, 09:16
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
01 March, 09:12
💚🌟💚

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 March, 09:11
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Rick. Bless him with a rock solid faith in You, guidance, wisdom, discernment, financial stability, and peace of mind. Please bless him beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
01 March, 09:11
Dear God, please provide Captain Rick with all that he needs, and give in Peace of mind and patience while he waits for your plans in his life to unfold.
Amen

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 March, 09:10
✨🙏

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
01 March, 09:09
Stay Positive.
Trust the plan.
11:11