Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
I need some prayers this morning if you don’t mind. My mother is in the hospital and my mother-in-law got admitted yesterday as well. My mom got the jab. I need prayers for an opportunity with her to get her to ask God for ask him to forgive her for taking it. This has been bothering me. Thank you in advance as I can’t reply to anyone here. I think of my family here daily. Love all of you.
Got really excited last night, staying with my daughter in law’s parents, and they went and saw Jesus Revolution last night. They also told me about what is happening on college campuses around the country with the kid coming to God! Awesome times!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!
08:24 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyupcowboy1 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 May, 08:49
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Prayers for your momma bear and momma bear in-law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 May, 08:29
- I can't imagine what people go through having parents and children who have taken the v a x .... so many of the older generation trust too much in their doctors .... there has to be a good outcome for the innocent ones who took this.... praying for that.. hang in there- Prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
04 May, 08:21
Prayers up 🙏🏻

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
04 May, 07:31
Praying for your family Cowboy. Wwg1wga

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 May, 06:55
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏…..sending❤️

Tom Grant @GrantQ
05 March, 09:39
Prayers, love and positive vibes on their way to your Mum and Mother-in-law.
There is a revolution happening right in front of our very eyes. A revolution of people’s minds, hearts and souls. More people are finding Jesus each day.
We are living in Biblical times and it is a joy to behold.

Water Mark @Watermark
05 March, 05:42
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

ECM Arizona @EM5793
04 March, 08:37
🙏🙏🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
04 March, 11:58
🙏🙏🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 March, 03:49
May God make His Presence known to you all now; may all be uplifted in Prayer; may you all find Peace and Comfort in your hearts, let us all give thanks to Jesus for giving us all the Word. Sending best wishes to you all for speedy healing now!

CharRose @CharRose
03 March, 03:42
Sending love, light and healing energies to your loved ones. May our Divine Creator cover them in comfort and healing.🙏

Red 55S @Red55S
03 March, 12:39
💥Blessings to you and your family. May you all be lifted up in His Mighty Hands. Amen. 🙏

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
03 March, 12:06
apologies as I'm just seeing your post about your Mom! Prayers are going up, but praying and believing for her even now.

Please direct her to the protocols that can be found that detox ppl from the jabs, as there are still answers for her health to be restored.

He is faithful, and we are praying with and for both of you!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 March, 11:20
Sending prayers and positive vibes up for your mom and mom-in-law Cowboy! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 March, 10:36
🙏🙏🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
02 March, 10:31
I hope God will not hold getting the vax against anyone who got it under duress, and threats. I believe God is Merciful. I pray in Jesus name for God to Comfort your mother and give her strength to fight this poison. Amen. 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 March, 07:17
🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 March, 04:01
Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 March, 01:41
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
02 March, 12:19
May the Living God restore Cowboy Up's mother to the shock and awe of all, showing that He is the Lord thy God Who healeth thee!! Restore the family, Father, by Your forgiveness and everlasting mercy. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
02 March, 12:10
Prayers for mom and you.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
02 March, 11:25
🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
02 March, 11:04
🙏🏻 I dunno when these criminals are goona swing for what they have done

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 March, 10:31
Sending prayers for your family.
May God fortify each of you with comfort, hope and love. May their testimonies be a gift of light for others to find their way out of darkness and towards God. Let this time of uncertainty be a time of great Hope for your family and you.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
02 March, 10:21
I am praying for you. ❤️🙏❤️

J J Larr @3JJL
02 March, 09:53
💗🙏🙏🙏💗