Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Amidst all the politics and distractions, never forget why God chose you and why we never give up fighting….it has always been about the children 🙏🏻⚔️🛡️

#SaveOurChildren
07:40 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 March, 03:29
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
There is nothing more BEAUTIFUL than hearing children sing!!! This was SO SPECIAL!! ThanQ for sharing and lifting my heart up!!! AMAZING!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 March, 03:40
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
My pleasure MA! Children singing is my go to on low vibe days, there are so many great videos on YT from the various talent shows where children are the true stars 🙏🏻✨

I am so glad you found it and it gave you a lift ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
01 March, 12:04
I first saw this last year, still brings warm hearted tears to my eyes, Love so much.

Awake Now @Awakenow
28 February, 08:58
One of my very favorites! ❤️

28 February, 08:59
In response Awake Now to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 February, 08:47
My heart melted….

28 February, 08:47
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
So beautiful 🙏🏻❤️

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
28 February, 08:41
I love this video and tune but disheartening it was a theme song to a tween movie meant to normalize the 6ft apart nonsense, pre Covid

28 February, 08:44
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Soft disclosure….great messages have been planted to deprogram every type of audience on the planet