Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 February, 05:20
How come I feel more love from disembodied avatars of frens than I do from some of my own flesh and blood family?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 March, 10:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😊
💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 March, 10:10
Fact!! It is Amazing how “ . “ and 11:11 … can start a VIBE WAVE and hence join Keyboard Souls together, from Around the WORLD 🌎.

(You are the Vibe Master @vincentkennedy even if you didn’t sign up for that RANK 😎)!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 March, 04:55
Sync :)

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
28 February, 05:06
I’m so grateful for this place and the vibe created here.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
28 February, 04:14
I spend more time with a bunch of people I don’t know at all than with people I know very well. Feels better.🐸🇺🇸🙏

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 March, 08:34
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Me too! I love my AU fam

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 February, 03:23
My thoughts exactly! 😊