Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It is moments like this when I can forget about the barbarity of the war, the stupid battles with corrupt officialdom, the painful family fallouts… and just be.
01:01 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
02 March, 10:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Funny, I literally just was thinking "I wish I had some more pictures on this computer of our side of the hill here to show Martin." and someone posted this video. I thought, well... best I can do so here IS what it looks like here on this side of the mountains in the western slope regions!
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
02 March, 09:55
"… and just be."

The best part of that and the easiest portion to accomplish!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
01 March, 01:25

arba happihr @arba
28 February, 08:23
Aloha Martin👋
I love that you take your camera and escape into your world.
We are blessed
I escape by painting, and treasure hunting on the shore line.
When people learn to live in the "NOW" Like right now, life as we know becomes so much easier.
Take it from an old timer ☺️
You make people smile with your photos
Thanks.
Woohoo Lucky "us" We made it!
HAve a good evening
🤗🤗💓👋👋

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 08:15
Beautiful place Martin beautiful pics as always!

Ange Love @LoveM
28 February, 08:03
🙏🏻✨❤️

Celery Juicer @Emme
28 February, 08:00
Nice.

Storm Rider @StormRider
28 February, 06:19
You are a master behind the lens. I love your simple simplicity!!

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
28 February, 06:08
I get super excited when you present photos in “widescreen.” Nice set!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 February, 04:19
😍

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 February, 04:13
Hey Martin? Watch the water!!! Sorry I couldn't help myself!!! Just had to say it!!! TY for sharing the pics!!! Love them!!!

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
28 February, 03:09
Oh man you would love shooting here on Oahu, Hawaii.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 03:00
Beautiful Martin. Thanks for sharing.

Stella Bella @NasNas
28 February, 01:11
😍 beautiful !!!!

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
28 February, 01:05
What a beautiful place to find Peace. Soak it all in for us Martin!💖