Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 February, 06:15
https://t.me/PepeMatter/14...

Anon support for Trump is unwavering because we know, with crystal clear vision what Trump has been up against: Pure evil.
This is exactly why anons are so dangerous to the narrative.
We get to the heart of the matter and defend the man who's sacrificed so much to push back against [them].

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 February, 07:00
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Part of me feels like Twitter isn't 100% safe right yet. If Elon doesn't have full operational control or if he gets another Handler, Twitter could be the bedrock of a Social Credit Score.

If it goes bad that will make me a sacrificial lamb.
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
If we've been up against what I believe we've been up against, then, no social media has been "safe". Ever. As far as a Social Credit Score, I knew I'd never make that cut to begin with. Last Act of Defiance type of vibe. VK, I thank you for not telling us what to think, but instead, showing us how to come to our own decisions. I may not have found every answer, or even many that I completely understood, but at least you spurred our desire to always look deeper. Thank you for that and so much more. 💖
01:25 AM - Feb 28, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply
DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
28 February, 09:04
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Absolutely

Love Life @FullwithHope
28 February, 05:49
Yes. 👍💕

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 February, 05:27
I won’t make the cut for sure. 😂. Just got done ruining me credit a second time on purpose & fighting the system for too long! 😎

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 February, 02:57