Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 February, 09:41
I'm not one to post personal info. But if you could say a quick prayer for my grandma that would be great.

Obligatory backstory: My grandmother has been a yellow-dog dem the majority of her life. This past year she voted all Red after she started taking the red pill. She's survived blood clots after receiving the jabs and now has cancer.

I was hoping to experience more of the Great Awakening with her and see the full transition from hardcore Dem to awakened anon. But it looks like she will be watching the rest of this movie play out with a glass of wine in her favorite recliner on the other side. Just gotta make sure we dont interrupt Wheel of Fortune or you'll hear about it lol.

Thanks in advance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Prayers and cancer fighting ivermectin for Gram.
11:38 PM - Feb 27, 2023
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 February, 11:02
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
She's a little too far for ivm or fenbendazole to work unfortunately. But prayers will always help. Thank you :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 February, 01:53
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
God bless her🙏

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
28 February, 12:09
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes, get the horse paste. 1 notch per 50lbs. After 1st full dose go to 1/2 dose every 2 wks for several months...then go to full dose every month. ALL Cancer caused by Parasites...The paste/gel is much higher quality than the pills & much cheaper. Found at horse feed store or Amazon.