Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 February, 12:40
Alpha November Echo Whiskey Delta Alpha Yankee India Sierra Charlie Oscar Mike India November Golf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Alpha November Echo Whiskey Delta Alpha Yankee India Sierra Charlie Oscar Mike India November Golf=832

Everything In The Jewish Owned News Media Is Fear Mongering Control Of The American Mind=832
The Greedy Atheist Jews Are Taking Themselves Down By Pushing The Chaos Theme Too Far=832

A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around The World While The Truth Is Putting On It's Shoes=832
All It Takes Is For Good People To Do Absolutely Nothing For Evil To Reign Supreme=832

God Almighty, Please Render Justice On The Wicked And Set Your People Free From The Wicked=832
I'm Draining The Swamp And The Swamp Is Trying To Fight Back. Don't Worry, We Will Win=832

God, Give Me Strength For This Battle. Give Me The Words So I May Defend You Properly=832
Behold, I Will Make Them To Come And Worship Before Thy Feet And To Know That I Have Loved Thee=832

Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind, It Does Not Envy, It Does Not Boast, It Is Not Proud=832

Post 832 and 238
01:45 PM - Feb 26, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it