Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
26 February, 10:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
They are some of my guides on this journey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
25 February, 09:09
Hi Kim, not quite same, some big chatter about solar storm coming in tonight. You are excellent on certain 'FYI's". Wondering if this explains a lot now sharing link :) https://spaceweather.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
26 February, 12:16
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
The 2 storms hitting earth on Monday could have interesting impact in residents, shumann resonance & earthquakes. Great EQ expert on TWTr RealDutchsinse. Curious how this plays out :) Hopefully no issues.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 February, 07:03
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Here's a good one to watch. Ben is incredible. I'm going to attend one of his conferences. He gives these updates every morning & has a plethora of info on the pole shift.

https://youtu.be/b0CchWATa...
Galactic Superwave Risk Just Got Real - YouTube

Daily Sun, Earth and Science News! Just Click our Name for More!Pro USA, No China, No Amazon, Fight the Matrixhttps://mammothnation.com/#Suspicious0bserversh...

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 05:10
Everything God makes has balance and symmetry. Even if you can't see it with the naked eye, it's there. ❤

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 February, 05:06
Yeah, one problem though. The sun and the moon are a lot closer than we have been taught.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 04:44

God's language is perfect!
That's all I can say.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 February, 10:56
108/ 18/ R U Kidding?

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 February, 12:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
"GOD IS AN INTELLIGIBLE SPHERE WHOSE CENTER IS EVERYWHERE AND CIRCUMFERENCE NOWHERE." -The 12th
Century Book of 24 Philosophers

The Sacred Geometry of a Sphere is 360 Degrees.

360 = 9

360 X 3 = 108/9

Nine is the Number of Divinity

"And when Abram was Ninety & Nine Years Old, the Lord Appeared to Abram, and said unto Him, I Am the Almighty God; Walk Before Me, and Be Thou Perfect." -"GENE"-SIS 17:1

And about the Ninth Hour Jesus Cried with a Loud Voice,saying "EL"I, "EL"I, LAMA SABACHTHANE? this to say, "My God, my God, Why has't Thou Forsaken Me." -MATTHEW 27:46

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts