Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 February, 02:40
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
And don't forget the ballerinas who fight in Ukrane, then come to the USA to put on a show to raise money, then go back to Ukrane to fight some more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 February, 10:44
Sur le bon chemin 😎☝️2 2 2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
25 February, 10:09
The truth has been told maybe some people just don’t have time to research it .

Dennis Spivey @DS3
25 February, 08:57
IMO if the MSM would tell people that all the "money" Zelensky is getting is actually your tax dollars that you've worked hard for, I think we would get a different reaction than "Oh poor Ukraine!!"

chuck ross @chuckster
25 February, 03:12
Sooooo,, does this mean no war is taking place in Ukraine, or that it's only in the eastern region, and no threat to Kiev? I agree it's very strange, but RT is showing military engagement. Are the Russians lying, too?

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 February, 01:38
I expect to be lied to and have all truth
hidden from us by all sides 24/7 and I am
numb to it and will never be ok with it

America First @AmericaFirst17
25 February, 12:38

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 February, 10:15
he is wrong............ok i said it whats my prize? lol

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 February, 10:06
I think they gave up trying to fool us
when people recognized many of their
atrocities & war actions in UKR, being
from other wars or video games.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts