Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
If anyone in this movement ever questions the impact we have on the world, on others, look no further than this. This man has freed his mind from the shackles!

Thank you God!!!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ

โ€œMr President, Donald Trump, I want to meet you so bad; mainly to apologize face to face for allowing the media to influence my opinion of you. Iโ€™ve been digging and doing my research manโ€ฆ so many hidden things they hid that youโ€™re doing. If you run again, you have my vote this time. Iโ€™m not a media puppet anymore. I see.โ€

https://rumble.com/v2apq6k...

https://t.me/candlesinthen...
https://truthsocial.com/us...
07:22 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
21 March, 08:35
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Let's hope there are millions like this gentleman who are waking up and realizing how good we had it........and willl be again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
25 February, 10:55
DJT responded to this gentleman.

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 February, 11:12
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
๐Ÿ’—

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
25 February, 07:05
Amen! So many ppl are waking up. ๐Ÿ™

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
24 February, 05:43
Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿฅฐ

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
24 February, 03:28
beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’— ...bring the BOSS back๐Ÿ™

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 February, 12:09
This gives me more hope for humanity.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 February, 11:35
Hallelujah! Welcome to the Great Awakening.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 February, 11:29
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธGod bless this man. Thank you for God, for opening his heart, his mind, and his eyes, and for giving him the courage to speak the truth.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 February, 11:26
So awesome to see โ€œThe Awakeningโ€ in others!
I am Blessed to have only a few that do not see yet! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 February, 11:11
I LONG to hear something like this from family and friends... ๐Ÿ˜”

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
21 March, 08:37
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Ditto here.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Matt Wil @mattw5150
24 February, 10:21
I think thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re pushing to ban tick-tock. Too many are finding the truth.

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
24 February, 09:30
The Great Awakening

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
24 February, 08:33
-Those who See
-Those who can learn to See
-Those who will never see

The ending for the latter is it and not for them.

Most are in the middleโ€ฆkeep planting.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 February, 08:32
So good.
Thanks for the extra links. ๐Ÿ’•