Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump buys McDonald's in Ohio.
He said, "We'll eat it on the plane." 😹❀️

Med Bed?? πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘‡ PepeMatter
05:49 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Michelle Conn @writermom
23 February, 10:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Maybe he has that kind of energy because there are 4 or 5 of him!
I really want a normal amount of energy also, always been a low energy person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
22 February, 08:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 February, 08:25
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
πŸ•›πŸ•πŸ•–πŸ•š I wanna be a time traveler!!!
Maybe I am but forgot! πŸ˜ΉπŸ’“

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
22 February, 07:21
He's brave..I'm scared of McDonalds food. Check out his hair....it's gotten curly.....

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 February, 08:24
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Think medbeds...think time traveler...McDonald's in the future may be a wholesome place to eat.

#timetraveler #medbeds

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
22 February, 08:30
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
πŸ˜… The back of his hair was the first thing I zeroed in on! πŸ€” Thinking this more than likely a Double. Real potus "well insulated".
As for McD's food, NO THANKS!🀒
The expressions on the employees faces are priceless. 😁

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 February, 07:04
I want that kind of energy. I believe we all deserve it. I'm doing lots of things to help myself in that department. Just not quite there yet. Can't wait for humanity to live like we were meant to in so many ways!!!

22 February, 07:11
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Agree πŸ’―
I want UNLIMITED ENERGY back
& also my ETERNAL DIVINE BLUEPRINT BODY
while I'm at it!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘™πŸ’“

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 February, 06:57
SURELY he must know about the sourcing of McDonald's meat.
Melania used to shop at Whole Foods. I often wonder what's up with all that. My sister has an inoperable brain tumor from too many diet cokes over the years. (shakes head)

22 February, 07:01
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is being "one of the people."

Like you, I wouldn't touch
ANYTHING from McDonalds.
In fact, Putin kicked em out of Russia!

https://www.nytimes.com/ar...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 February, 06:57
SURELY he must know about the sourcing of McDonald's meat.
Melania used to shop at Whole Foods. I often wonder what's up with all that. My sister has an inoperable brain tumor from too many diet cokes over the years. (shakes head)