Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 February, 11:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm still banned. 1 account, multiple appeals and still nothing. I don't miss it. AU is home now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 February, 11:44
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
AU will always be home regardless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
24 February, 08:30
Ok...this is Twitters last chance for me. I only have one account. If they deny me again I won't look back.

Thunderduck✅ GETTR Gab Rumble @Thunderduck
24 February, 11:14
I was unlocked after deleting my post I was suspended for , the I was active for about 10 minutes and then - BOOM - suspended again.....

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 February, 11:56
Day 20 for me.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 February, 11:56
lol, they must be having fun with your multiple accounts Kim, how many did you have in the end? 😬

24 February, 12:07
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
IKF?! way too many...probably in trouble for those lol

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
23 February, 08:39
Didn't know we had to file an appeal...was waiting on an apology/invitation email. Lol

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
22 February, 09:32
Nice timestamp but speaking of Timestamps pretty sure they should be able to find the mass exodus and determine who to let back in within a resonable amount of time. Example date 10/15/20 350,000 accounts banned--> last post-->why were they banned-->unlock

Red Man @2PillarPortal
22 February, 02:43
Only Aktors like Fetttermann can understand these characters nowadays..

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
22 February, 02:12
Wow so I'm not the only one that is waiting Twitter appeal lol freespeech is going great with the old trusted Elon Satan worshipper, not 😂 they offer a delete your comment choice and I delined because my comment stands for what I believe. Pedophile groomers satanist and mentally ill trans should be executed. Those freaks wanted and want us dead so they can torture rape and eat our children, HELL NO! Elon is like Tucker imo, controlled opposition and a DS SATANIST

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
22 February, 01:57

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 February, 01:57
They know darned well that anyone suspended around the time DJT's account was suspended was part of the Twitter purge. They probably even flagged us with a code. There isn't a need for an in-depth review. I just don't think they're going to reinstate our account.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
22 February, 01:54
Still no update on my appeal from 3 weeks ago.
Does that mean they are not re-instating me?
Every time I log in, I get the permanent suspension notice.
Is that the update?
Do I send in another appeal??
wth...

22 February, 02:20
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
I would appeal again - just my opinion though

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 February, 01:37
3 days? 😂😂😂

I have submitted multiple appeals and it's been months with no response. Just a tiny account that did nothing wrong. Have been suspended for years now.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 February, 01:48
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I agree with you, I don't need twitter

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
22 February, 01:55
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I keep hoping the reason we aren’t let on is that we’re still in the middle of the class action lawsuit, and all of those of us who are suspended will be reinstated at once as victors in the lawsuit. 💥🤷🏼‍♀️

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
22 February, 01:33
LOL I won't hold my breath!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 February, 01:08
I want it reinstated as quickly as it was jerked away.

No appeal, not really interested. Had enough of "NO!" from Twitter to last a lifetime.

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 February, 01:04
...what is a few years ago?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 February, 01:53
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Many of us were wiped out at the same time. The Great Twitter Purge that came right before AnonUp.