Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 February, 12:09
In hospital with husband. MRI testing for swelling of brain. GOD please hear my cries. Please pray hard for his complete healing πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 07:45
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over "Greens 1776" husband. We have faith in You and Your ability to completely heal him. Please bless him with a complete and miraculous recovery. Surround him and his wife with faith, blessings, love, support, comfort, joy, and peace of mind. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen

I have sincerely prayed the words of this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for your husband to be blessed with miracles and healing. May God bless you both beyond measure.
In Jesus' NameπŸ™

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 07:56
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
How is your husband today?

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 February, 08:01
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
He came home from the hospital yesterday. The MRI came back clear. His vision has still not returned and the "experts" told him they didn't know if it would. My faith lies with our Creator, the Ultimate Healer and I believe that he is going to restore mind, body & soul completely. Not just to my husband but to the entire World. Thank you for your prayers πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’š