Jessica Marie @Faith11286
Thank you so much for all the vibes and prayers………. Yesterday was a great day considering everything. It was beautiful outside. I went for a walk in the neighborhood with my mom. We even walked down to the lake. When we got back we went to the cemetery. I pulled all the old flowers and leaves off of my daughters grave and arranged her flowers real pretty. We filled up the bird feeder I placed next to her grave. Later, after watering all the beautiful plants we received from my baby’s funeral I felt like finishing up a project and decided I needed glitter. GLITTER. So I was thinking about driving to get some glitter. Now, I haven’t driven since the accident over 2 months ago because of temporary meds. I DROVE!!! That was huge for me and it felt great. This is all coming from someone who had trouble with daily tasks and depression before the car accident… Yesterday evening my dad decided to turn off the electricity to fix something right before company arrived… continued in comments.
11:05 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Jessica Marie @Faith11286
20 February, 11:15
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
So I lit a bunch of candles, which was actually pretty nice and relaxing while visiting with a couple of my daughters friends. They brought food and a beautiful butterfly necklace. I’m so grateful. I also had several friends reach out to me as well. Thank you again for all the prayers, wishes and vibes. I love you all. Please continue to keep my family and I in your prayers. I will pray for you all as well. Thank you Jesus!🙏💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 February, 10:54
That does sound like a beautiful day filled with many blessings:) I hope you have many more special days like this 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 March, 05:52
This made me cry. I dont really know the backstory but that's ok.. this sounded like a beautiful day...and I bet your daughter was with you the entire time.