George The Patriot @Dpain1969
I would like to share a story of God's healing. My brother in law was in a head on collision back in August. I asked you guys for prayer. He was in UAB and was in very bad shape. He was there for almost 3 months and finally the doctors told my sister to go ahead and get hospice. They gave up one him and said he will surly die. After I was told this God told me to go there the next day and pray for him. I went. I put my hand on his chest while my sister held his hand and I told her to ignore all the nurses and doctors. We began to pray. My sister laid hands on me and him while we prayed. I felt all my energy drain and I had to stop and as I walked to a chair I told my sister that that would throw the doctors for a loop. He looked dead as we prayed and by that evening he woke up. One month later he was home and is doing great. He still has two broken feet but he is starting to walk. PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY GOD!!!! I start tearing up every time I talk about it and while typing this.
07:09 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dpain1969 in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 February, 11:44
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Such wonderful news. Will continue 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
18 February, 11:34
God bless you all!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
18 February, 09:51
Your faith is beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Praise God for his healing and journey. We have HOPE in his name!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 February, 09:11
Praise His Holy Name! Jesus!! CHRIST THE REDEEMER LIVES IN US!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 February, 09:03
Million Little Miracles | Elevation Worship & Maverick City - YouTube

The official video of "Million Little Miracles" from the album, Old Church Basement, by Elevation Worship and Maverick City, feat. Joe L Barnes. Available ev...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 February, 07:57
WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 February, 09:51
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
18 February, 07:49
Love it…..😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️ God is good.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
18 February, 07:48
Praise God Almighty. 🙏❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
18 February, 07:42
What a great story! God decides when we are called home! God bless you all.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 February, 07:39
😭 The same thing happened to me with my dad. He had bone marrow failure and was very ill in the hospital. I had heard that the Holy Water in the hospital chapel was miraculous so I went down, got the water (even though it looked murky, lol). I asked my dad if I could annoint his body and pray over him. He said yes and believed with me. He survived that complication and 2 others that would have taken a person with good bones and blood. In the end of his life his doctors said, "If you are looking for a miracle, you have had 3 already." We brought my dad home before a blizzard from a rehab because we wanted to care for him and have him die at home. In a blizzard we had 3 ladybugs in the house flying by his bed. My dad finally went home to GOD Christmas night with his family surrounding his bed & photos of his life on the TV. His favorite music was playing from Monks of the Weston Priory. You my friend witnessed GOD'S miracles. I am beyond happy for you!!! Thanks for sharing. 😇

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
18 February, 07:37
Thank you so much for sharing. What a wonderful story.

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
18 February, 07:36
The Power of God and Prayer!
🙏💗🙏

Silver Top @Silvered
18 February, 07:34
God is absolutely good! Keep praying for him and anoint him with oil.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
18 February, 07:34
GOD IS GOOD🙌

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 February, 07:33
I am so happy to hear this and happy for you and your entire family!!!

What GREAT news!!!

God Bless and sending a prayer for all of you!!!🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 February, 07:32
😂💥🔥🙏🙏💓💓God is awesome !

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
18 February, 07:32
💓💓💓what a beautiful story of love, healing and faith. God is great and may He continue to heal and bless your beautiful family!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 07:29
Awwh George that is wonderful news.

Prayer, positive intentions, and positive frequency can heal.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
18 February, 07:28
Great to hear
God is good
Prayers are powerful 🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
18 February, 07:28
WHAT A AWESOME TESTIMONY FOR HIM AND YOUR FAMILY GLORY TO GOD MAY HIS HEALING AND RECOVERY CONTINUE THROUGH OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 February, 07:24
❣️🙏❣️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 07:20
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 February, 07:19
❤️🙏❤️ Thank you Jesus!