Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
@administrator so this thingy of the feed changing automatically while we are reading it will stop at some point?
Makes it really hard to read posts when they are constantly moving?

Not complaining just asking if that is normal?
06:00 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
20 February, 10:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm not complaining either. Just confessing I'm a slow reader. And now I'm a jumping, squirelly slower reader! Making it harder to comprehend. Any hope🤷🏼‍♀️🧐❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
19 February, 01:06
I am taking a course in speed reading just to keep up. lol 😂😂😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 February, 01:09
I was asking that too. I get half way through reading something and it disappears/refreshes and I lose it altogether sometimes. Sometimes I can scroll and find it...but it does get frustrating. :/

Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
17 February, 10:54
Very frustrating indeed !

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
17 February, 10:44
Glad to know this is happening to others. I thought it was my tablet glitching.

julie miller @pnut36
17 February, 06:00
reminds of when tvs would get the line in the picture and had to watch it w/o faces hassle yes deterrent not

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
17 February, 01:16
Same here but not complaining! :)

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
17 February, 12:49
oh yay I can repond now!!!
yayay

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
16 February, 10:07
I went back to V2.Anonup.com which works like the old version. Hoping that Kobi will be able to work out the bugs soon. I liked what I saw on the update - waiting patiently for now.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
16 February, 07:43
It is so frustrating!!!

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
16 February, 06:27
I hate when it does that.

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 February, 09:26
In response Positively Sheila Vibes to her Publication
Awwh hun it will get better, it is a large job changing things.

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
16 February, 06:03
Me too!