Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 February, 05:40
https://biblehub.com/matth... — if oaths are a no-no (I have never sworn one), how come Gen Flynn was encouraging people to swear one? How come courts get people to swear an oath on the Bible, when it specifically says not to do this?

My sense is that any oath divides your loyalty to the holy spirit, since it is to a corruptible temporal institution or individual. My childhood in the JWs makes me allergic to surrendering myself to any collective and trusting its stated purpose is honest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 February, 06:27
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Good question. As a young Airman in the United States Air Force I took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic and that is where my allegiance to anyone or anything outside of God ends. I did not take the Flynn oath. It bothered me. My loyalty is to God and the Q Team only. I don't attempt to please or answer to anyone else. [They] have zero AUthority over me. I am a sovereign being. That is what makes me so dangerous. Good morning Martin. It is 6:27 am in CA. What great things will we do today?

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Eaglesoul in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eagle Soul -Z ✝️, click on at the bottom under it