Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 February, 10:10
Navy decode

=

What Is Those Who Tried To Hurt Us Have Been Held Accountable โš–/ Whether I Am Or Am Not Shouldnt Have Treated Me That Way K ๐Ÿ˜“/ Bringing Back Separated Minds To A Unified Understanding And Redirecting Energies Of Extreme Duality Into A Harmonious One โœจโ™ฅ/ The Truth That We All Seek Is Now Unveiled By Gematria ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ”ข๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Love Will Conquer If You Just Believe / Not Only Do I Believe He Came But Now I Believe It Has Been Many Times ๐ŸฆŒ/ Thank You For The Chat Q See Yaa Soon Then We Can Talk Eye To Eye ๐Ÿ™๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‘/ Decode My Words Are Codes My Words Are Codes My Words Are Codes / Child Traffickers Have Been Removed From This Earth They Cannot Be Here In The Five D Earth / My Son Pay Attention To My Words And Be Willing To Learn ๐Ÿ˜‰/ King David Is Saving His People Through Gematria Revelations๐ŸŒน
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
597-795
3582-2853
4573-3754
TS 17:02 - 5:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
15 February, 10:59
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- to compel, constrain
Greek- to treasure up, store away

Hebrew-Ashdod, a city of the Philistines
Greek- to miss the mark

Hebrew- to hide
Greek- a sextarius (about a pint), a pitcher (of wood or stone)

Hebrew-perhaps entwine, enwrap
Greek-to glue, unite

Hebrew-Maadyah, an Israelite priest
Greek-to fear, to have reverential awe

Hebrew- a vineyard
Greek-that, because

Hebrew-floats, rafts
Greek- to mock at

Hebrew-to learn
Greek-a container to draw with

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Hebrew-perhaps entwine, enwrap
Greek-to glue, unite
11:02 AM - Feb 15, 2023
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it