14 February, 09:17
😼 ALL SCI FI books, movies & TV shows
are DOCUMENTARIES.
The satanists have to TELL/SHOW us
what they are hiding
& they think we are so stupid
that even if they tell us EXACTLY
what tech they have & are repressing
& what their plans are β€” we won't SEE it.
Well, WE SEE THEM NOW πŸ’₯

#TheGreatAwakening
#StarTrekStarWarsCloseEncountersBattlestarGalacticaTheMatrixJupiterAscendingETOblivionTheFifthElementMenInBlackInternationalPassengersGravity2001SpaceOdysseyForbiddenPlanetXFilesIronManTerminator
#AliensStargateFarenheit451ElysiumInterstellarArrivalBladeRunnerTheMartianTheAvengersJurassicParkMadMaxContactArrivalGuardiansOfTheGalaxy

πŸ‘‡ disclosurehub
It’s all planned πŸš€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
14 February, 09:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Tis true! I was told this decades ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 February, 09:33
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
πŸ‘ This is the world that is ALREADY HERE
& when the demons have been dealt with
& when QTeam deems it safe
all this healing tech can be released
& we can clean up this planet & her kingdoms
& heal Humanity in no time at all
& FOREVER!! 🌷🌏🐬🌊🌴

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
Do you have any idea when the healing beds will be available? Do they cure diseases such as cancer, MS, and so many others I can’t mention? I know people need these now and are they covered by insurance if out of pocket? Is it the Tesla one if are there others?
05:44 PM - Feb 14, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stitcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marla DuBois, click on at the bottom under it