CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
πŸ™I am going to focus this week on asking God to send angels to help with all the gaslighting.

If anyone wants to join, feel free to pray for all of us.

We want truth and clarity, not more bullshit lies. At home, on AU, and in our country.

God please help us all, family and AU, and community.πŸ™β€οΈ
12:49 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
14 February, 03:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 February, 01:42
Let it Be
πŸ€πŸπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ€
πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ€πŸβ˜οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
14 February, 01:21
πŸ™Truth be told. πŸ™

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 February, 01:30
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
ty so much

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 February, 01:08
πŸ™β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™

Paisley Park @Paisley66
14 February, 12:56
I pray for this every day/night.

LeslieJones @LeslieJones
14 February, 12:56
Work online and make money doing it. You can whenever you want work from home. You can earn more than $600 every day online by working about 5 hours a day, at most. I earned $18,000 using this in my free time last month.
Here’s what I do---------------------->>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
14 February, 01:40
In response LeslieJones to his Publication
really? Wth.....just stop