Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🤷‍♀️ When was the last time you think
you saw the 'actual' President Trump?
Not the tubby one, short one,
the one with the thick New York accent,
the slim one, the tall one.... but the REAL one?
WE HAVE NO IDEA WHO IS REAL & WHO IS CGI 🍿

🐴 realKarliBonne
The technology is too good now!!

👇Cloning your voice
10:39 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
15 February, 02:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I don't know about Trump but I live in la and have seen Arnold S. , Kaitlyn jenner and terentino recently at restaurants/walking around! Lines are definitely blurred on who is real and who is not. The only way to really know is to see them face to face!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
14 February, 06:21
IMO, we haven't seen him in quite a while. I sometimes wonder if the ds actually got him in one of their attempts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
14 February, 04:34
Fellow Patriot, this statement by DJT has stayed with me from the very time he said it. He says it and then the pause. I've come up with all kinds of meanings for it and your post is one of them:

"...we will be back in some form..."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Donald Trump tells supporters 'we will be back in some form' in last speech as president - YouTube

President Donald Trump told supporters "we will be back in some form" on Wednesday during his last speech in office ahead of President-elect Joe Biden and Vi...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 February, 08:00
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
I remember that speech.
I remember thinking,
"Hmmmmm. I will be back in some form..."

What I believe is that President Trump is here
most of the time
but that he's moved around on Earth a lot
& possible off-planet a lot
& QTeam uses all the tricks of the demon-trade:
Clones, CGI, body-doubles, etc.

He is SAFE, that I what I believe.
For all the rest, we just have to wait & see 🙏🦅

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
14 February, 04:28
who knows kat! i believe that my dad and dog are real other than that it's all up for debate

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 February, 02:19
I think you've seen the real Trump more then you may realize.

14 February, 06:19
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
What I love Mama Tee, is that WE DON'T KNOW
because if WE don't know
then THEY don't know.

I THINK it's him a lot of the time
his humor, his charm, charisma...

So long as he & his family are SAFE
it's all good 😻🙏❤️🦅🇺🇸

#TyQTeam

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 February, 01:55
I believe it happened around the time they tried to poison him at Chicago library where he spoke and touched podium. Then claimed he had CV19. Deep Staters immediately went into death overdrive and pushed Pence at us. @ helo's flew at same time to hospital. Fake Trump dropped off. Uncle Rob never died of CV19 he is one of the fakes. Real Potus Safe That's been my take.

14 February, 07:11
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I agree 💯, Crumb.
I not only think Uncle Rob is alive
I think he doubles POTUS sometimes! 😉😹

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 February, 11:53
WHOS ALIVE WHOS DEAD WHOS A CLONE WHOS AN ACTOR WHOS UNDER THE MASKS WHOSE A TRUE WH WHOSE THE EVIL ENEMY ITS A WHOS WHO OF WHOS

14 February, 12:42
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Exactly!! 😹
Who is who &/or a WHAT?!?! 🤣🍿🤷‍♀️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 February, 11:46
GOOGLE stole your voice when you talked to text, they have images of you and every family member and now they have your DNA and and family's DNA. What do you think Satan's minions plan on doing with all that?

14 February, 12:44
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
🤔 Sell it in the Galactic markets
clone it & put it on all their holographic worlds
slice & dice it & make more clones...

Like that?!!! Grrrrrrr 😾

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 February, 11:02
and the really young one with his thumb up for every pic

as usual, agree 100 percent, Kat!

14 February, 11:05
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I forgot about that one, CM!!! 👍😹💯

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
14 February, 10:53
Amen Kat. I have pics on my phone that show the differences. I believe wholeheartedly that trump at diamonds memorial was the real one. His hair is light and his mouth was small when he spoke. That was the real one. Remember what silk said I contacted a few people to get word to Potus. Cheyenne mt

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 February, 10:42
Good on Kat!