Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I'm on the far right outside edge of that circle,
I may have to seriously consider moving now.
Definitely going to need prayers over this fam!
06:52 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 February, 08:55
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I am inside that circle and all the animals around me appear fine. Praying it stays that way and this whole incident is staged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 February, 08:58
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I'll keep holding prayer over it 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
15 February, 08:32
Oh dear, sending prayers for you! I'm hoping the situation is exaggerated but that doesn't stop me from praying. I don't know if moving will help, seems like these kinds of things will just keep happening all around, God knows where you are! He got you!

15 February, 08:50
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
😊🙏🤍 I keep the option of moving open if I need to but I also have faith in God's plans for me.

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 February, 08:31
I live in that circle unfortunately.

Hoping that detoxing on a daily basis, which I've been doing for about 10 years now, along with faith in God will keep me safe and healthy.

That being said, don't go thinking that this will be the only environmental disaster to occur; I'm sure [they] have others up [their] sleeve for the near future.

15 February, 08:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 February, 08:55
You have nothing to worry about. ❤ Trust God.

14 February, 08:57
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
That's right mama, No Fear! 🕊🔥

Michael Walley @mwalley
14 February, 08:26
I pray everyone near and far will be ok. I look to the skies everyday because I live to the east near Scranton.

14 February, 08:33
In response Michael Walley to his Publication
I will keep you in my prayers too! 🙏🤍

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

14 February, 08:31
In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication
You have a very good point, no fear!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 February, 08:17
Place your Bible open to Psalms in your window of your house to wrap a hedge of protection 🙏

14 February, 08:31
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I will, thank you for this! 🙏🤍

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 February, 08:10
Prayers up, love & light!!!
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

14 February, 08:30
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 February, 08:05
All Will Be Ok. 🙏🙏🙏

14 February, 08:29
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏🤍 I'm keeping prayers up.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
14 February, 08:02 (E)
I can't see the county level detail, but I think I'm outside the circle. Thank goodness! [Edited: But our vacation home is inside the circle. :( ]

14 February, 08:28
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
😬 Please be safe my fren! 🙏🤍

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
14 February, 07:39
Praying now for all.

14 February, 07:40
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Thank you 🙏🤍

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 February, 07:38
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Serah
Stay strong ❤
God wins

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 February, 07:38
💚🌟💚

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
14 February, 07:34
Me too! about 150 miles away...😞 🙏🙏🙏

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
😬 I'm praying for you! Please be safe 🤍

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 February, 07:33
Oh prayers indeed! I didn't realize you lived so close by, for some reason I thought you lived in CA. I live in Central Pennsylvania. Lugol's Iodine, Ivermectin and HCQ. Love to you my friend.

14 February, 07:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Thank you very much I'll get these on hand ASAP!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
14 February, 07:32
I am 150 miles away! Prayers for all those affected.

14 February, 07:36
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Please be safe fren! 🙏🤍

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
14 February, 07:19
Iodine

14 February, 07:28
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
🙏🤍

Tequila Mockingbird @Tequila45
14 February, 07:08
I am too! 271 miles away to be exact 🙃

14 February, 07:11
In response Tequila Mockingbird to her Publication
Are you considering moving too?
My map is showing I'm about 475 miles away from Palestine, OH.

Ange Love @LoveM
14 February, 07:02
🙏🏻✨😭Prayers and love with wisdom for you🕊❤️