Ange Love @LoveM
My interpretation of the halftime show👺
The [satanic] act and conception of the [antichrist]
She is the egg with the DNA blood; the dancers in white are the sperm. The long stage is the vaginal canal on one end and anal on the other end (reason she grabbed both ends on her body). They trying to create the she/he [it]. The 7 floating platforms above are the chromosomes 2 each and dancers posing in the shape of "X" and "Y" totaling 14, which is mocking our King Jesus Christ. The bubble like blast and lights are the conception. They will try and deceive many with the antichrist and fuckery they will try and commence. Notice the crystals and specific metal piercing placement on her ears...after Egyptian legends... [satan] was cast down to lower vibrations (on his belly) anyone following can not rise.
First they try and discredit the Son of God in the flesh, Beware of the magic trickery... "con - science"

Stay strong in the Word of our King Jesus Christ with Holy Spirit guiding 🙏🏻✨🕊
11:44 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
13 February, 04:39
In response Ange Love to her Publication
That is an excellent explanation. I kept looking at those white dressed stupid dancers and couldn't make heads or tales of it. Tried to tie it in because I knew the whole thing was satanic but it wasn't clicking! I figured her 'baby bump' must of been a part of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 February, 03:14
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I could not watch it.

My internet mysteriously went out when halftime started last night.

but I am glad you explained it in your post. I could have guessed it was some satanic garbage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
13 February, 04:27
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I think they already have "it" waiting for their timing after all the chaos they planned. Not sure if it will play out as they expect though😂