-Repost this if you still feel NCSWIC.
-Like if you’re losing hope.
08:55 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
07 May, 09:03
In response Nada ... to his Publication
💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shari asbury @shariasbury
07 May, 08:58
C. All of the above

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 May, 08:26
I would have never thought we would still have the Biden appearing to be running this country, but I'm still in. Things ARE happening, and NCSWIC.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 May, 07:47
Without a doubt NCSWIC
God will remind the world Who He Is.

Montana Ford @Montanaford
07 May, 07:29
Exciting, confusing, and exhausting times. I believe in Our Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth! He wins ALWAYS! Although rougher times are inevitable, we will make it through this as all things are possible through him! Hang in there my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ! We've got this! WWG1WGA!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 May, 07:26 (E)
No doubt it will happen . Just not fast enough . So many dying around me it’s so heartbreaking

arba happihr @arba
07 May, 07:00
Keep on Movin'
We're almost there

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 May, 06:23
I have NEVER doubted. Timing could be faster but they are up against a vicious bunch who will never give up, but so, neither will we! God's timing!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 May, 06:19
100% gonna happen, but NCSWIC sounds like “SOON” to me nowadays.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 May, 06:17 (E)
Never losing hope, just stamina. I know what I know & NCSWIC! Just feel weak physically, mentally & I hate it. It has been the personal battles simultaneously with the Great Awakening that has been so taxing.

I am seriously needing some R&R. I know it. But can’t find help to cover my responsibilities at home to allow it. Trying very hard to let go & LET GOD….

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
07 May, 06:51
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I feel you I feel the exact same way and if I don’t run my life no one does. We got this!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 May, 02:48
We will never give up, we will never back down, we will neva eva surrender! Ya gotta believe…there is a higher power at work here! Did anyone ever believe we wouldn’t be touched by all that’s happening? Remember and have faith and pray, pray, pray. We are in this to win. 😊❤️

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
03 May, 08:52
I'm hanging onto the hope that VK is right and this finally comes to a head in 2023. If it goes beyond this year, I doubt I will continue to believe. So much is happening - I get that - but so much is so terribly wrong. We need change, and SOON!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
03 May, 07:11
This is way bigger than Biden Crime Family/Pelosi Crime family/the SaudisHillary and even Israel IMO. It includes Bloodlines/Cainites and ALIENS. https://www.academia.edu/4... WWG1WGA unless you are jabbed up and chipped, a combo pak of human and alien DNA....

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 May, 08:44
I have not lost hope at all. Things might not be at the speed we would like but we will get through it. I lost my car a couple of weeks ago and my husband lost his job last Tuesday. I have faith that good things are coming. President Trump told us and I believe him.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
04 March, 09:51
Must be attacks on this page, for way more than 125 should be the number of reposts! Love to all! NCSWIC

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
23 February, 10:32
After listening to the stories of the college awakenings I suddenly realized this could be what NCSWIC means and God Wins!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
04 March, 09:49
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Where to find these, would love to see. Thx.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
12 February, 11:54
Never ever had I a doubt that It... Will Be Done... it's written in my 'knowing' book 💌 that I keep in my heart... 💞💖😊😁🙏

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 February, 11:44
Evil always gets curb stomped--whether by
God himself or by God using fearless Men
and Women--This is Biblical fact

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 May, 05:23
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
THIS !!!!!!!! AMEN

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
12 February, 12:24
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 February, 12:12
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS MOTHER FUCKING COMING.

Bring it.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
11 February, 10:58
Vibe check.
WWG1WGA

Nada ... @Nada
11 February, 11:30
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
11 February, 10:24
I'll admit, it gets really hard financially sometimes when you're a family of 5 (and two boys who have growth spurts). However, given the uptik of stuff happening this last week... NCSWIC

Nada ... @Nada
11 February, 10:45
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
i feel you…similar situation…focus on the kids’ happiness and observe the steady, yet slow progress ✌️

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
03 May, 11:30
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
Totally get this. 5 here too with 2 teen boys. Financially hard days.

1776 ... @IGG1776
11 February, 09:59

Nada ... @Nada
11 February, 10:01
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
i like the ratio so far 👊

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
11 February, 09:52
Nada, Nada, Nada!!!! Yay, you are here! Nothing can stop what is coming, baby!😘

Nada ... @Nada
11 February, 09:59
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
luv ya back! ❤️