Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Christopher Blume @Nurserock77
09 February, 02:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
beautiful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
08 February, 03:14
I do like the commercial. Especially, everything he says AFTER he says, "The best is yet to come."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
08 February, 12:15
So is any9ne gonna menti9n the hologram guy, that kinda looks like eddie murphy in costume as the Jewish Guy in the Barber Shop in the movie Coming to America. They ran him a few times b4 the show sayimg there would be a special event b4 the show, so who was it? N why did we never get to find out who he is? Is it the 9ne who likes disguises? I cannot find any info on this yet. Anyone got anything?

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
08 February, 11:45
First, I flippin LOVE this! ❤️ Second, "Joe M"!!! 🤔😯😜🍿 Yes, the BEST is YET TO COME!

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 11:23
watch the water- Joe M? Im watchin! Oh man, am i watchin. But I gotta say, alcohol is a terrible drug. One the bad guys promote to keep us stupid. There is a reason our President doesn't drink, and we should be wise and follow his example.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 February, 07:54
Did you notice his glass only had water in it - clear not the dark color of Guiness ... yet their message was that of NEVER CONCEDE, always strive to do more and help those around you to "carry the ball" just a little further. Yes, the best if yet to come!

Kate Wilmoth @Cunninghamkate
08 February, 04:21
Also heard him say "We got this". interesting to say the least.

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
08 February, 01:21
That was Great!

Elizabeth Rosales @ElizabethLisa
08 February, 01:14
nice

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 February, 12:13
Sometimes I tend to overthink things though....LOL!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 February, 12:59
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
🤷‍♀️It just seemed to me that a glass of WATER in a beer commercial was making some point and out of context for the commercial.

CleaRing 222 @CleaRing222
08 February, 04:02
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Good catch!

Leen Zap @Leenzap
07 February, 11:53
love me some Notre Dame!

American Girl @Americangirl
07 February, 11:52
❤🙏👏👏

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
07 February, 11:41
love him. always have.

kenav 1840 @kenav1840
07 February, 11:38
"Joe M" 🤔😏😎

Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
07 February, 11:36
It's 5 o'clock somewhere ...

Christina Maga @Christina71
07 February, 11:35
I will keep praying! I'm a Coor's Light girl ( in moderation ) I should try some Guinness sometime. Not giving up. Still holding on. 🙏💪

Renee White @Rapnay
07 February, 11:32
viben just a viben oh GOD i needed some vibes

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
07 February, 11:31
Cheers🍻 now I'm missing a pint of Guinness in the closed down pubs😂
An acquired taste that drink.. Now looking forward to one shortly. Soon as we beat the cabals ass😉 #HoldTheLine #HoldMyBeer

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
07 February, 11:30
🙌🏻🍺

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
07 February, 11:29
Hmm, not sure when that commercial played. Had problems getting CBS All Access up and running and missed most of the first quarter.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
07 February, 11:27
🍻

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
07 February, 11:27
OH, YEAH!

My favorite beer ❤
And Joe Montana
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
07 February, 11:25
oh My heart I love this man got my 100th Anv jersey with his name on it & Please dont tell me he is bad I can not take it! I love me som JM #Ninersgirl 🥰