Kim Runner @kimrunner
TRUTH is down! and when POTUS is live posting...sus
09:38 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 February, 01:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Though we use alternately voiced opinions and options... we still are trying to make their arena ours. Shit, of any kind even if you dress it in flattering apparel, deceive the greatest of judges with the masking of appearance, and cover the stench in the finest of perfumes...it still smells like shit when you pull it close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
07 February, 11:03
Look to Twitter.....🤞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
07 February, 09:59
Look at the error I got when I hit the ❤️ 👀

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 February, 09:49
I've tried to link to his hilarious play by play here, twice.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 February, 10:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
07 February, 09:47
I got on. It might be just overloaded because Trump scheduled his speech.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
07 February, 09:46
👀

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 February, 09:42
Goes to Twitter...

Christy Luster @christyluster
07 February, 09:42
I'm using Brave browser on my laptop & it's working for me. I see a lot of people on Telegram are having issues though. Maybe try another browser? (Just checked my app on my Samsung & it's not working)

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
07 February, 09:41
Try again. I'm on. All good.

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 February, 09:41
This is just getting worst by the minute.