Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
09 February, 09:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
M a d

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
08 February, 03:15
It's about to break

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
08 February, 03:07
Getting closer to 2.69

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 February, 12:54
Damn.

./sync

Again, I’m so sorry for your loss, VK. ❤️

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 February, 09:45
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
😭😭😭

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 February, 12:26
Hot lava.

Good luck.

NCSWIC.

PANIC.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 February, 11:03

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 February, 10:28
D a m|m a D

m a D as in
m a D d o G?😉

Millions face threat of flooding from glacial lakes - EnviroLink Network

https://www.envirolink.org...

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 February, 10:05
Yeah VK. We done. 😵‍💫so done.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
07 February, 09:50
Watch The Water?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 February, 08:23
Dad taught us as kids to call them "Darns" cuz we couldnt say dam.
🤣😆

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
07 February, 07:45
You put dam- Loop-OSI-
Turkey’s dam says OSI
🤔
1/2

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 February, 06:52
= 18 = R

Blue check mark will verify.

Hope you’re doing ok with you blessed doG sir!
I’m sure she’s checking in already on you.
🙏

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
07 February, 06:42
Road across Clinton’s dam to be closed for maintenance for part of Wednesday
Other News
Feb 7, 2023 - 12:52pm

Photo: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers

A Google Earth screenshot from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers shows the portion of Clinton Lake's dam road that will be closed part of the day Wednesday in red, along with an alternate traffic route in green.

The road across Clinton Lake’s dam will be closed for part of the day Wednesday, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers announced Tuesday.

The Corps of Engineers will be closing the road, East 900 Road, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. so that a maintenance team can safely grade the road’s shoulders. An alternate route along East 902 Road will take traffic around the roadwork in about a minute longer than it takes to travel along the dam road.

The maintenance team will also work on the shoulders through the spillway area just north of the dam, and the Corps of Engineers is advising caution & patience while navigating the entire dam roa

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
07 February, 06:47
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication
https://www2.ljworld.com/news/general-news/2023/feb/07/road-across-clintons-dam-to-be-closed-for-maintenance-for-part-of-wednesday/

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 February, 06:32

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 February, 06:33
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
That loaded weird

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
07 February, 06:29
3 Gorges

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 February, 06:11
Timestamp 536

Q 536
>>43719 (sum = Q Post 24)

Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

"Dam"

>>2601331 (sum = 16)
Armed man HooverDAMre: link to Q?
They will not stop.
Nothing to see here.
Ask yourself - WHY?
Q
Q

Q 16
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 February, 05:59
I’m hell as mad and I’m not going to anymore take it!

I was going to post this as a joke, but now I remember you spoke of dyslexia at least once.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 February, 10:00
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
@VincentKennedy , I was just reading about the song “New York, New York“ tonight and came across this due to JFK Jr talking about it on “Heart of The City“ show. No coincidences!

M a d MAGA zine.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
07 February, 05:43
Saving Israel for last….

D = 4

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
07 February, 05:19

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 February, 04:59
Hi VK.
3 Gorges Dam, Hoover Dam, another dam(s)? 💥
Digital Access Management,
All of the above?

D = 4 > 1111 (The Great Awakening).
TS = 3:36 > 12.

Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Lots of booms happening around the World right now — I’m hoping it’s good guys taking care of business.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 February, 04:47
💧🌊

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 February, 04:48
I know you already know but... :)

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 February, 04:45
A Perfect Circle - When The Levee Breaks - Live at Red Rocks - Stone & Echo - YouTube

A Perfect Circle "When The Levee Breaks" live at Red Rocks from the "Stone & Echo" DVD.Copyright with owner, I do not have any rights on this video.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
07 February, 04:43
Trickle
Flow
FLOOD

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
07 February, 04:43
Turkstream underground pipeline: Russian/Turkey/Euro Gas line. (unable to post photos here). Posted on your Poll in Twtr. Have a bad feeling DS will assist in destroying and blame on EQ.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
07 February, 04:20
B a m

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 04:06
So a few years ago my guide gave me a couple of words to look up KEK being one of them and now I cant remember the other but it led me to IBM.

IBM has been building quantum computers from what I see and at the time the site I found was even offering geeks software training for them.

IBM is a fairly deep hole to check out imo.

As with most things here words can have multiple meanings.
I have had visions of dams indicating there are some that might be blown, one of those being Hoover, which is with out doubt a satanic creation.
Or...

D.A.M
https://www.ibm.com/topics...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 February, 04:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 February, 05:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤔...wow...

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
07 February, 04:03
💧💧💦🌊