Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
21 February, 07:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That was beautiful. Made me cry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
08 February, 08:54
THAT!! it's what its all about💕💕💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
08 February, 07:49
All it takes is one random act of kindness to change a person’s life. Love and kindness given grace and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
08 February, 07:29
I LOVE, watching these videos🥰 has got to be the best feeling in the world, being able to give, like this, and changing lives.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 February, 07:25
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
08 February, 04:42
❤️

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
07 February, 11:46
His dream is to take care of his kids, how can we help? I don’t know this man but he has a good spirit. Don’t judge a book by its cover until you have walked a mile in his shoes. Everyone has a story.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 February, 11:13
😭💞

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 February, 11:08
That's IT! That's what is all about. 💞❤

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
07 February, 10:50

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 February, 10:48
I wish we be left alone
Explore humanity in peace
See what we are capable of.
If we squander it there is none to blame but ourselves.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 February, 09:47
💚
11:02

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 February, 06:52
Right in the feelers VK!! ❤️❤️
THIS is what it’s all about. Pure Love
Thank you friend
🙏🏻❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 February, 06:39
I love this!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 February, 06:04
🙌❤️🙌
11:02 > 11:11 > 2:2 > 4 > 1111
Video 1:20 > 3 > 111
Good Vibes
💧1102 PEOPLE have POWER.
Don't forget how to PLAY.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
07 February, 04:41
Holding back the tears...
This sort of thing - generosity of spirit - makes my heart sing! It runs deep. :)

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 February, 04:19
;)

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
07 February, 03:19
Yep....crying again........How precious.....would love to go around the world giving like this......"Touched by an Angel" 😍😇😍

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 February, 02:43
Thanks VK, I needed a good cry! I am trying so hard to bless others right now, with what I have, cannot wait to bless even more in the future with the resources I know are coming.

Bless you frens! ✨🙏🏼✨

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
07 February, 02:27
I’m not crying, you’re crying. 🙏🙏🙏

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
07 February, 02:25
Kek

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 February, 02:22
Staged or natural, the message is Good!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 February, 02:12
That's the spirit.

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
07 February, 02:08
❤️...The Best Is Yet To Come!

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
07 February, 02:08
Now that is pretty damn awesome!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 02:05
Good morning Vincent!

Can we just do this some more?

Why can't it just be this way and let the goodness flow?

How much longer is it going to take to get control to start course correction for everyone?

The number of truly evil souls is small, why do we let them rule?

Wake up America it is time to stop their barbaric bullshit!

arba happihr @arba
07 February, 02:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen!!!
Snooze you lose, wake up!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
07 February, 01:58
I wish I could push the love button 100 times for this. This is so freaking awesome

Ange Love @LoveM
07 February, 01:43
Oh yeah🥰✨🕊❤️🐠🏖🐢

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 February, 01:39
What a beautiful heart-opener to start my day with.

Awesome share VK. I'm all big smiles.

Mahalos🙏💛😄