Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Pray for the vaccinated, many are most likely afraid right now. 🙏
09:24 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
14 February, 12:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
14 February, 12:01
🙏🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 February, 11:56
Yes, Prayers lifted for all. We will overcome. strength through numbers!
🙏✨❤️✨🙏✨❤️✨🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
14 February, 11:52 (E)
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Heavenly Father, please have compassion and love for those who took the vaccine. Please lift them up in your love and light. Please give them the love, healing, strength, courage, wisdom, truth, discernment to understand and to come to You, Father in their time of need. To ask for Your forgiveness and to be held in Your loving and caring arms. To feel Your compassion for them and to be given Your love and guidance. In Jesus Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 February, 11:55
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
14 February, 11:47
🙏💗🙏

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
14 February, 11:43
I did everything in my power to convince my parents not to get it. Now they have many health issues, blaming it on old age.
Crazy they were healthy and not as old the year before the shot. So sad

14 February, 11:49
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
It is the same for me, plus one sister, and my 23 yr old daughter, only my parents appear to show the signs, but we have all gotten older, and my dad has heart issues, which he had overcame years ago, but suddenly reappeared, he will not get any more, Romans 8:28, plus its not about flesh, the days seem nigh, I rise In Spirit, clinging to Our Creator.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 February, 11:13
🙏🙏🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 February, 10:38 (E)
It is their learning experience.

We cannot take it from them, we cannot make it feel less...

We can only hope they learn, this time, so it is not repeated... because this WILL be repeated as many times as it takes to make them realize their error.

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
07 February, 10:19
My feelings exactly. With what they are finally hearing, they have to be getting pretty concerned about what they have done to their bodies🙏🙏

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
07 February, 09:42
What ticks me off is the same people who pushed the vaqq are the same people telling others that there's no way to help yourselves now. I am pretty quiet on sm but when I see this I totally lash out. They get a lecture from me. My Holy Spirit takes over. Gods got my back

07 February, 09:45
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
🙏

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
07 February, 09:39
My brother is in denial. I pray for his safety. He still watches msnbc. 😟

07 February, 09:40
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
🙏

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 February, 11:03
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Please dear Father in heaven, open their eyes to this awfull event and heal them🙏

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
07 February, 09:36
Show them love when they didn't show us any. Help them learn. A selfless gift can change the world.

07 February, 09:38
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

Ange Love @LoveM
07 February, 09:33

07 February, 09:34
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Amen 🙏