M3thods @M3thods
05 February, 09:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
FACTS! Had a woman here last year have a go at me, calling me a clown for trying to warn her about a dude that was cheating on her, she chose to attacked me instead of asking him why he wasn't loyal, and then she tried to turn my friends against me. (Didn't work obviously, my actions spoke louder than my words people saw right through her lying lol.) and they reflected nothing but goodness, care and love for others. 🥰 I try not to let situations like this get to me, reacting emotionally to someone trying to gaslight only feeds their lust for drama. If there's something I don't like about me I fix it but if there's something someone else doesn't like about me and it's not constructive or makes me stronger, it goes in one ear and out the other, lol! 😆
07:26 AM - Feb 07, 2023 (E)
In response M3thods to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it