Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 February, 01:57
Navy decode

=

All Human Beings Have A Great Area Of Submerged Desire Potential πŸ”₯/ All Truth Will Be Known / The Final Countdown / Plus Plus Plus βž•/ Let Justice Be Served βš–β™Ž/ This Is The Truth / Nothing Can Stop It / Im Hidden In Plain Sight / He Is Your Savior πŸ‘‰πŸ¦ŒπŸ›Ή/ Yes Yeshua I Am Ready / The True Creator Sees Through The Eyes Of His Disciples πŸ‘πŸ‘€/ The Long Awaited Jesus Christ ✝️/ It Is All In The Details / When 144 Return / Grand Finale Salvation πŸŽ†/ Better Days Are Coming / The Codes To This Matrix Have Already Been Cracked / All Movies Have A Truth Background / Hearts Achin To Go Home πŸ’”/ Military Takeover πŸͺ–/ No More PRETENDERS / Message Upon Message / Jesus Loves Mary β™₯🌹/ Suffering Servant / I Will Confirm You πŸ™/ How Can No One Else See What I See πŸ‘πŸ˜“/ Mirror Mirror Always Remember That πŸͺžπŸͺž/ Do You See A Pattern ⁉️
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
204-402
1224-4221
TS 9:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-On (one) a city in Northern Egypt
Greek-at the extreme angle or corner

Hebrew-food, eating
Greek- to go back, withdraw

Hebrew- "fortress", a city in Edom, also one in Moab
Greek-to step across

Hebrew-marrow
Greek-a wine cup

Hebrew-hot
Greek- to set in order, appoint

Hebrew-new
Greek- to serve, cure

Hebrew-Bigtha, a eunuch of Ahasuerus
Greek-Balaam, an unrighteous prophet

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
10:17 AM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it