1776 ... @IGG1776
06 February, 07:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
06 February, 07:28
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Those shoulders indicate a male anatomy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
While I agree this was/is likely a man, I'm just here to remind everyone gently that we (women) aren't all built with elegance. I am a brick shithouse and I got ridiculed as a child for it. I was well into my teens before I had a waist. I'm broad shouldered, wide chest and I've never thought to measure proportionality of my hips. I was not blessed with gorgeous features, but I am very much a natural woman, born that way in it'd entirety!
09:13 AM - Feb 06, 2023
In response Jen Roeh to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 17_Goats in this post can reply
JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
06 February, 03:13
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
I was my daddy's "Little Line Backer"😊

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
06 February, 01:55
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
I'm built the same except for larger breasts. I was into body building in my 20's. My Mom, sister, niece, and I do not have hips. I have wide shoulders, a long neck and extremely glad for this. My son got my broad shoulders and long neck. His Dad didn't have nice shoulders and had short neck. He did not age well and is rather dumpy looking for a man.