1776 ... @IGG1776
06 February, 07:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
Those shoulders indicate a male anatomy!
07:28 AM - Feb 06, 2023
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JenRoeh in this post can reply
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
06 February, 09:13
In response Jen Roeh to her Publication
While I agree this was/is likely a man, I'm just here to remind everyone gently that we (women) aren't all built with elegance. I am a brick shithouse and I got ridiculed as a child for it. I was well into my teens before I had a waist. I'm broad shouldered, wide chest and I've never thought to measure proportionality of my hips. I was not blessed with gorgeous features, but I am very much a natural woman, born that way in it'd entirety!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
06 February, 01:55
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
I'm built the same except for larger breasts. I was into body building in my 20's. My Mom, sister, niece, and I do not have hips. I have wide shoulders, a long neck and extremely glad for this. My son got my broad shoulders and long neck. His Dad didn't have nice shoulders and had short neck. He did not age well and is rather dumpy looking for a man.

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
06 February, 03:13
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
I was my daddy's "Little Line Backer"😊

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 February, 09:08
Yep, big biceps and shoulders wider then the hips.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
06 February, 08:39
That was my first thought too, looks like a dude,

Then the obligatory butterfly tattoos.

Also a little devil tattoo on inner arm.

Other Half @Otherhalf
06 February, 08:45
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
I guess that's how they can "sacrifice" a son without giving him up entirely. They cheat on everything.