Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 February, 08:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 February, 03:48
Good day VK :)
This is surely the cutest sight ... bear love; just adorable!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 February, 02:07
Good afternoon VK. 😍❤😍

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 February, 01:37
Grand Rising cooldad
Love U ❤

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
06 February, 12:56
Good morning VK! Family is everything.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
06 February, 12:53
You Be In My Heart Too 💖💖💖 Love Wins 💖

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
06 February, 12:43
Good morning VK

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 12:25
Top Gun with a Cat - YouTube

A Parody of Top Gun Maverick (and scenes from the original!) starring OwlKitty #OwlKitty #TopGun #topgunmaverick #halloween

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 February, 12:13
Good morning ☀️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
06 February, 12:05
Good morning VK. Pure love in this clip. ♥️

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 February, 11:57
wtg, and good morning, @VK and Patriots ww! Love and poignant tears are always a great way to start the day! 😊💖
#FamilyIsEverything
💞

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
06 February, 11:51
First thing I saw on AU this monring!

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
06 February, 11:37
Good morning ❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 February, 11:15
That's a beautiful way to start the day. The song gave me warm and fuzzies. Good morning VK. You're in my heart, as well.

Timestamp 714

Q 714
>>613114 (sum = Q 16)

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
06 February, 11:14
Good Morning VK and AU Family! A mothers love is unconditional, even in the animal kingdom, It is a gift from God! Have a blessed day Fam! 🙏💙🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 February, 10:40
Good morning VK and Patriots ☀️
We Shine our Light✨
We know love Always wins❤️
While [they] desperetly can't Hide anymore...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 February, 10:39
Good M orning, VK❤️

Youll Be In My Heart = 205 > 25 > 5:5
You made the list.
It’s rare, feel proud.
Pick up your phone.

Proof to begin 11.3.

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

You'll > 'apostrophe' = 133 > 16
MAGA promise.

VL :24 > 44
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

7:14 > 75
By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 February, 10:30
Good morning VK
Wishing everyone a peaceful joyful vibe 🙏🏻

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
06 February, 10:25
Good Morning! Praying up! 🕊🙏

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
06 February, 10:22
Good Morning VK 💜

Sue Briggs @SueB369
06 February, 10:10
Good Morning, VK. Spent time with my grown-up little cub this weekend. Nothing better in this world.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 February, 10:07
Good morning

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 February, 09:59
We couldn't have done it without you! Always in my heart.❤️ Thanks for the ride. We have grown so much.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 February, 09:55
You'll be in my heart too 165. 🇺🇸

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 February, 09:54
GM all😊 You'll be in my heart💖🎇

Bee Saved @BSaved
06 February, 09:49
Good Morning VK and all Patriots!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 09:48
Good morning Vincent!
God Morning Patriots!

Idk why but I have to tell ya'll that we have to stay in the positive energy without anger and malice today.

I mean we have to give it special efforts!
Idk what they are up to but some of the demons that have been walled off and not been allowed take space are breaking thro.

Idk what is special to them today but the witches are in coordinated mass this morning trying to free them up, to have the demons attacking the innocents.

Can we focus today one the positive energy grid we command in the authority given to us by God/Creator to manifest change without malice, to create out of compassion today and not allow them to take the space witches are trying to give them?

Command by God's authority today!

TOGETHER!

https://youtu.be/6wLvTIH88...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 February, 09:44
Bonjour 💖🥰

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
06 February, 09:26
Good Morning beautiful friend 🙏💕🙏
Making me long for those mom and little dude days!!! Wish our son lived closer!! Miss our sway hugs somethin fierce!!

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
06 February, 09:16
GM VK!